HGH or Human Growth Hormone is a protein hormone composed of 191 amino acids were synthesised and not penetrate by cells called somatropin in Anterior, namely the pituitary gland. HGH is constantly released by glands Pituitary since from our small onwards and throughout the life of our body will need it for the growth of the body (especially when we were kids), aid in bone growth (until age 25), maintain health and tissue and organ vital body (heart, liver, pancreas, spleen and kidneys), activate the function of detoxification (removal of toxins in the body), and so forth.
Human Growth Hormone decreases with age. At the age of 60 years only stayed Growth Hormone volume by 25% when compared to the age of 21 years. Moreover, if the pattern of life and we are not a healthy diet will make the ageing process a lot faster than they should. Reduction of growth hormone causes the body’s metabolic system decreases and the emergence of symptoms of ageing, such as decreased memory, changing hair colour, wrinkles on the face, no prima stamina, fatigue, very susceptible to disease, decreased sexual power.
Research shows that by stimulating the pituitary gland to produce HGH in order to come back, we can delay the ageing process and increase vitality and endurance. Pituitary gland or also known as Hypophysis name is an organ of peanut situated beneath the brain that is at the base of the skull. The pituitary gland is spread a wide variety of hormones, including hormones that influence/control the important glands in the body so is also known as the Master Hormone. Therefore, if we pituitary gland problems, it will affect the glands of our body more important.
Pituitary gland function for humans:
– Producing the hormones necessary for human growth, such as Growht Hormone, Melatonin, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone, Insulin, DHEA, Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone, Prolactin, Adrenogen, and others.
– Producing urine volume regulating hormones and uterine contractions in childbirth
– Stimulate and regulate the function of other glands that produce hormones themselves.
How to effectively stimulate the pituitary gland:
– Using HGH regularly according to the rules
– Eat foods high in protein and contains amino acids, reduce the high carbohydrate food and high-fat.
– Avoid excessive emotion, anger and stress / depression
– Exercise regularly (mainly removal of heavy equipment)
– Sleep well and rest.